Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm So Excited For the Latest Comedy By Pedro Almodovar


It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of Spanish filmmaker Pedro Almodovar.  His latest comedy I'm So Excited! hits U.S. theaters on June 28th.  It'll likely be a few more weeks before this foreign language film arrives in Vegas indie theaters, such as Regal Village Square on Fort Apache or the Regal Colonnade Stadium on Eastern.  

In the meantime, I think I'll celebrate Pedro this weekend by indulging in an Almodovar marathon while my fiancé is traveling out of town.  Aside from a slew of shows I intend to watch, I'll be delighted to revisit with some of my personal Almodovar favorites, such as Volver, All About My Mother, Talk to Her, Bad Education, and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.   


Viva Pedro! 



No comments:

Post a Comment